- @PatrickStites It's pretty disappointing, but at least we don't have to deal with it. Maybe it's the pressure of being in NY? :/ 7 hours ago
- @PositivePauly @GoofyMsFan Clayton was my favorite band member back in the day; he was such a screw up. They used to be a favorite. 7 hours ago
- @PositivePauly @GoofyMsFan Adam Clayton from U2, Adam Clayton?! 16 hours ago
- Bullet dodged like Neo, folks. Bullet dodged. sbnation.com/2014/4/23/5645… #Pineda 16 hours ago
- I heard there was winning today! Could it be truuuue? *flutters eyelashes* #Mariners 22 hours ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
Merry Christmas From Section 331
December 25, 2012Posted by on
As we wait and wonder what the Mariners do next, I’d like to take some time to wish you and yours a very happy holiday, for whatever occasion you celebrate on December the 25th; even if it’s just, this year, a normal Tuesday. I hope you and your family have a wonderful day full of good food, good friends, laughter, and plenty of thanks for whatever this year has brought your way. Whatever your station in life, we all have baseball in common, and that is enough for me. Thanks for continuing to read, regardless of how intermittently I may be writing these days.
Here, we celebrate Christmas as a family, and just as it has been all my life, the tree is a noble fir decorated with German decorations collected during my dad’s Vietnam days, decorations that are just a wee bit older than I am. Tomorrow, we wreak some havoc on presents, some of my parents’ neighbors are coming to join us for dinner, and we light this sucker up like a bonfire, because that is how we roll here (yes, those are real candles).
Happy Holidays, everyone!