- @ShawnD123 Not sure yet- waiting to see if album demands live shows. If so, I will be with him on stage. 12 hours ago
- Aaaaugh! Sonofabitch Mariners!!! Now I have to drink more. *sigh* 12 hours ago
- @rlintott Everywhere BUT DC. haha! It looks like we may have just missed them by a few days; dead blossoms on the ground, new leaves. :( 19 hours ago
- @rlintott We didn't wind up spending as much time in DC as I thought we would, BTW; but I did get to see lots of monuments. :) 22 hours ago
- @rlintott Hmmm - the Nats and Phils might have been facing the other part of their rotation; I don't recognize any of those names... 22 hours ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
Ballard High School Wants to Play in Safeco
February 6, 2013Posted by on
And I cannot say that I blame them.
The Ballard Beavers baseball team is currently selling tickets for a Seattle Mariners game on Thursday, April 11th against the Rangers. They will either sell you single game tickets, or a 20-ticket bundle for $200. These tickets are for the 300-level along the first baseline, and frankly, $200 for 20 tickets is not a bad price at all, if you’ve got 20 friends who want to spend an evening at Safeco for $10 a pop. The goal is 1,000 tickets sold total, and the prize is the team getting to play a game at Safeco against the defending 4A State Champions, the Kentwood Conquerors. You can get the full info at the link above, or contact their coach at email@example.com. The game the Beavers would get to play is on April 6th, is free admission, and $5 gets you a parking space in the Safeco Field garage, and that is not too shabby. So give some kids a great opportunity, and drop Coach Doug a line at the email above.