- @DKulich44 Exactly! We could have the Chone Figgins Playfield for the kids, bring back the Ichiroll, the Gerald Laird ham taco... 35 minutes ago
- @PatrickStites Shhhhh! 6 hours ago
- @DKulich44 NAME ALL THE THINGS!!! 6 hours ago
- Would like to see Griffey Field on Edgar Martinez Way and Dave Niehaus Ave, personally... 11 hours ago
- Globe Life Park?!? What happened to Arlington Stadium?! Ugh. Corporations ruin everything. Can we stop with this, already? :/ 11 hours ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
February 18, 2013Posted by on
A screenshot from my email inbox on Saturday. Between the abrupt offseason weight gain after he went to New York and this information; while I loved Pineda and was upset to see him go, it definitely looks like the right decision was made here. Better to have that verified in hindsight, rather than deal with it in real time. Obviously there is no way the Ms front office could have seen any of this coming, but it does make me glad the trade was made, even if I wasn’t happy about it at the time. I still miss the Michael Pineda that caused Dave Niehaus to exclaim “Diabolical!”, but it looks as if for now, that Pineda is long gone. I hope he comes back. Time will tell.