- RT @TaylorBlakeWard: #Angels High-A affiliate, @66ersBaseball will be wearing these Zombie Apocalypse uniforms on June 12th, thoughts? htt… 1 hour ago
- @PatrickStites No can do; a trilby on the right person is exquisite. Unfortunately, the right people don't often wear them. 1 hour ago
- OK. You kids need fashion lessons. Fedora- Indiana Jones. Trilby- 80s ska bands, rude boys. Style difference - very great. 1 hour ago
- @LordBenne Well, first of all, it's a trilby, not a fedora... 1 hour ago
- @pokano ?!? I would much rather eat Japanese food, and MUCH rather eat it in Japan! :/ 1 hour ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
February 18, 2013Posted by on
A screenshot from my email inbox on Saturday. Between the abrupt offseason weight gain after he went to New York and this information; while I loved Pineda and was upset to see him go, it definitely looks like the right decision was made here. Better to have that verified in hindsight, rather than deal with it in real time. Obviously there is no way the Ms front office could have seen any of this coming, but it does make me glad the trade was made, even if I wasn’t happy about it at the time. I still miss the Michael Pineda that caused Dave Niehaus to exclaim “Diabolical!”, but it looks as if for now, that Pineda is long gone. I hope he comes back. Time will tell.