- RT @TaylorBlakeWard: #Angels High-A affiliate, @66ersBaseball will be wearing these Zombie Apocalypse uniforms on June 12th, thoughts? htt… 9 hours ago
- @PatrickStites No can do; a trilby on the right person is exquisite. Unfortunately, the right people don't often wear them. 9 hours ago
- OK. You kids need fashion lessons. Fedora- Indiana Jones. Trilby- 80s ska bands, rude boys. Style difference - very great. 10 hours ago
- @LordBenne Well, first of all, it's a trilby, not a fedora... 10 hours ago
- @pokano ?!? I would much rather eat Japanese food, and MUCH rather eat it in Japan! :/ 10 hours ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
October 26, 2013Posted by on
I promise I will be posting before the year is out. Currently, I am in the midst of a bit of bad health, and have been diagnosed with asthma. There is a possibility that it might be connected with an allergy, but given the nature of allergies, it is difficult to tell. I also need to deal with the payment to increase my photo storage (in case you cannot tell, I have lost my header!), which should happen sometime in November, and that is when I will likely start writing again on a (hopefully) more regular basis.
So bear with me; I do have a lot to talk about (mainly a lot of older news I never got around to talking about before), and I hope to be talking about it as soon as possible. Section 331 will be back.