- "Ruptured biceps". OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! mlb.mlb.com/news/article.j… 1 hour ago
- Fridays at Safeco wp.me/pkDSr-1Ud 3 hours ago
- Epiphany this morning; if @seattletimes had JUST a printed sports section, I would totally get a subscription. 1 day ago
- Plans for Fenway in 2015 starting to form. All I need is some money and some time. 1 day ago
- Ian Kinsler says he hopes Texas will go "winless", calls manager Jon Daniels a sleazeball, and says he was taken out of context. wut. 2 days ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
October 26, 2013Posted by on
I promise I will be posting before the year is out. Currently, I am in the midst of a bit of bad health, and have been diagnosed with asthma. There is a possibility that it might be connected with an allergy, but given the nature of allergies, it is difficult to tell. I also need to deal with the payment to increase my photo storage (in case you cannot tell, I have lost my header!), which should happen sometime in November, and that is when I will likely start writing again on a (hopefully) more regular basis.
So bear with me; I do have a lot to talk about (mainly a lot of older news I never got around to talking about before), and I hope to be talking about it as soon as possible. Section 331 will be back.