- Me and @SandsOfSiberia with @SimplyAJ10 at bat last Saturday... http://t.co/JTXCcjTnoP 13 hours ago
- @HNICBlueJaysGal They might; if I'm not still doing family stuff/getting back home, might be able to check it out... 16 hours ago
- Hoping for a good Friday this week, Ms. My first of hopefully many Friday home games. Right now? Sigh. 16 hours ago
- @AaronQ13Fox My living room. Party of one, three cats. 16 hours ago
- RT @RYAN_C_M: Error 404: offense not found #Mariners 16 hours ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
October 26, 2013Posted by on
I promise I will be posting before the year is out. Currently, I am in the midst of a bit of bad health, and have been diagnosed with asthma. There is a possibility that it might be connected with an allergy, but given the nature of allergies, it is difficult to tell. I also need to deal with the payment to increase my photo storage (in case you cannot tell, I have lost my header!), which should happen sometime in November, and that is when I will likely start writing again on a (hopefully) more regular basis.
So bear with me; I do have a lot to talk about (mainly a lot of older news I never got around to talking about before), and I hope to be talking about it as soon as possible. Section 331 will be back.