- @GoofyMsFan @PatrickStites Well, they are very brazen; they just knock - if you answer, they ask for directions, try to sell something, etc 3 hours ago
- @GoofyMsFan @PatrickStites We've had it happen enough times that we're pretty familiar with the drill. Guess they all think they're clever. 3 hours ago
- @kingkube I had to run away when the cops showed up. :( 4 hours ago
- @C_fromBothell Well, one pretty big one. But I seem to have come out Ok... 6 hours ago
- @kingkube I'm totally watching you make breakfast through the window right now! 6 hours ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
Since traffic has increased slightly recently, I thought I’d make mention of this here, just in case there was any confusion.
The way this site is set up is geared specifically to prevent spam. I love Akismet’s filters, they do an awesome job. Unfortunately, what this means is that if this is your first time commenting here, you will be put into a moderation qeue. I get to these as fast as I can, as they come directly into my email inbox. When your comment is approved (and it likely will be, unless you are, in fact, a spammer), you should not have any further issue with the qeue, and should be able to comment/reply/etc to your heart’s content. And of course, commentary and discussion is encouraged here, as always. Cheers!