- @frommsb Hey, at least they're actually holding the baby, rather than just leaving it behind. ;) 2 hours ago
- @kingkube Fingers crossed. We've been patient for a long time. 7 hours ago
- REALLY?! We really have to remind people of this?? wapc.mlb.com/cutfour/2014/0… #youreabadparent 7 hours ago
- Justin Smoak confirmed at 1B? I can deal with that... 9 hours ago
- @Notorious_DAD I can't do platinum, I have been told. Looks like it will be ...interesting. 1 day ago
Pushing a Giant Baseball Up a Hill and Watching It Roll Back Down Since 2008
Jokes about these things are perfectly acceptable and fine. But honest efforts to cultivate serious discussion about any of these topics will not be tolerated and are grounds for having your comment deleted. Pressing the issue will get you banned from commenting altogether. I don’t want to get sucked into it, and I don’t want anyone else who actually does like this site to worry about getting sucked into it, either. If there is any explanation necessary, it is due to an incident surrounding one post, but that is one too many. Take it outside, Nancy.
Also of the inclination to put a prohibitive on the discusson of steroids. I’ve made jokes about it in the past, and was debating writing an article focusing not on the moral issues of the subject, but the fact that it is illegal to take prescription medication without a prescription, but I don’t think I’m going to touch it. And with current events being what they are as of the time of this update, it’s probably best to just let it rest in this space. I will, however, be fine with lighthearted jokes about players already known to have been caught taking them, because let’s face it, envisioning a pregnant Manny Ramirez is just funny.