Brad Lefton from the Seattle Times has an article about Kenji Johjima with his new team, the Hanshin Tigers. I got some flack thrown at me on Friday by Conor Dowley of ProBallNW.com someone who shall remain nameless for having a Johjima #2 bottle opener on my keychain, but I staunchly defend my choice. Kenji was never a player I liked for being extraordinary on the field. I just liked him because he was Kenji Johjima; and it looks like there is no shortage of that sentiment in Japan. Good luck this year in your homeland, Joh!
- @craigcalcaterra I honestly still don’t even know who TF he is (please nobody tell me, I don’t actually care). All… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Was at work today when the word “fucking” came out of an office, loudly. Nobody batted an eye. People around me swe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- RT @GUY_F13R1: Chemically Fortified Orange Crush Sandwich and Bernie Woulda Won Banana Mayonnaise, served in a 4-foot bong. 12 hours ago
- @eutimioc2 Oh, another one for aliens here- but likely they haven’t been here yet. All it takes is one person to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- Ex-Mariner alert... twitter.com/mlbtraderumors… 22 hours ago