Brad Lefton from the Seattle Times has an article about Kenji Johjima with his new team, the Hanshin Tigers. I got some flack thrown at me on Friday by Conor Dowley of ProBallNW.com someone who shall remain nameless for having a Johjima #2 bottle opener on my keychain, but I staunchly defend my choice. Kenji was never a player I liked for being extraordinary on the field. I just liked him because he was Kenji Johjima; and it looks like there is no shortage of that sentiment in Japan. Good luck this year in your homeland, Joh!
- At pub, old dudes behind me freely talking abt pot & what they use/how they use it. I love living in a state that treats adults like adults. 2 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 Mostly, unless we can actually make it work. Hard though, with the expense. 2 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 Actually, meet us down by the sports desk in the Pen pre-game. We might be able to beter detect a group spot that way. 2 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 @JoeVeyera We'd love to have you! We could only muster 5 this time. Will see where we can move... 3 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 @JoeVeyera Not to the best of my knowledge. For Sox too, it might be a stretch to free-seat. If we move, I'll Tweet it.... 4 hours ago