Brad Lefton from the Seattle Times has an article about Kenji Johjima with his new team, the Hanshin Tigers. I got some flack thrown at me on Friday by Conor Dowley of ProBallNW.com someone who shall remain nameless for having a Johjima #2 bottle opener on my keychain, but I staunchly defend my choice. Kenji was never a player I liked for being extraordinary on the field. I just liked him because he was Kenji Johjima; and it looks like there is no shortage of that sentiment in Japan. Good luck this year in your homeland, Joh!
- And if you put a fucking tiger in here you would call it a fucking cage. GTFOH with this. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 1 hour ago
- Stay safe out there folks... twitter.com/brittneybush/s… 1 hour ago
- *already ded* twitter.com/billwixey/stat… 1 hour ago
- Literally the clearest way it can be laid out for everyone. twitter.com/billablog/stat… 1 hour ago
- ♥️ twitter.com/paolaa_janet/s… 12 hours ago