Brad Lefton from the Seattle Times has an article about Kenji Johjima with his new team, the Hanshin Tigers. I got some flack thrown at me on Friday by Conor Dowley of ProBallNW.com someone who shall remain nameless for having a Johjima #2 bottle opener on my keychain, but I staunchly defend my choice. Kenji was never a player I liked for being extraordinary on the field. I just liked him because he was Kenji Johjima; and it looks like there is no shortage of that sentiment in Japan. Good luck this year in your homeland, Joh!
- To hover with the stars...#voiceindustrie ❤️ instagram.com/p/BZZ40m-BzuM/ 2 hours ago
- few times been around that track.. #largeadultson twitter.com/ichimeterlady/… 2 hours ago
- @VeryGoodKerry @manicsocratic @OriginalFunko @Mariners We have been brainstorming on how to get it out of the stadi… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 hours ago
- Dear @Mariners- what is this job and how can I get it?!? https://t.co/WGnArTf6Hd 5 hours ago
- *bangs head against wall until dead* twitter.com/howardbrosell/… 6 hours ago