Brad Lefton from the Seattle Times has an article about Kenji Johjima with his new team, the Hanshin Tigers. I got some flack thrown at me on Friday by Conor Dowley of ProBallNW.com someone who shall remain nameless for having a Johjima #2 bottle opener on my keychain, but I staunchly defend my choice. Kenji was never a player I liked for being extraordinary on the field. I just liked him because he was Kenji Johjima; and it looks like there is no shortage of that sentiment in Japan. Good luck this year in your homeland, Joh!
- @CFromBothell Well, this is my current view. 🤣The hell do they put in the water here?! https://t.co/bZ4KM9ZAXd 6 hours ago
- At a show and once again am the shortest person here. I don’t get in with crowds because stranger danger, so I am c… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- @95coffeespoons Ouch! ☹️ 14 hours ago
- Captain Buzzkill. https://t.co/L7UiPlwKBh 14 hours ago
- RT @hillarynkirby: Hey @Mariners was thinking you should probably have the OG Maple Grove throw out the first pitch in Canada Day/Paxton Bo… 14 hours ago