He’s right, too. I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve worked for that I either didn’t like or didn’t respect. But I still went to work every day, because it was my job to show up and take care of business. Suck it up and play ball, Nancy. Fans don’t care if you’re bent out of shape at your manager; they want to see their beloved Mariners win some games. So get to it. No more excuses, no more blame; just go and do what you’re being paid to do.
- "Buying Championships" Is Harder Than It Looks: section331.com/2017/10/22/buy… 6 hours ago
- I would sell my firstborn for this idea to see the light of day. Preferably on commercial- free cable. ewao.com/2017/10/04/peo… 8 hours ago
- @TheBreeMae https://t.co/JC2ju5GL4d 10 hours ago
- RT @thejournalista: My little cousin, Selina Brandon, is missing in Las Vegas. She never made it to class at Shadow Ridge High School yeste… 18 hours ago
- Yep. 😆 twitter.com/pattonoswalt/s… 18 hours ago