He’s right, too. I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve worked for that I either didn’t like or didn’t respect. But I still went to work every day, because it was my job to show up and take care of business. Suck it up and play ball, Nancy. Fans don’t care if you’re bent out of shape at your manager; they want to see their beloved Mariners win some games. So get to it. No more excuses, no more blame; just go and do what you’re being paid to do.
- This is so appropriate. twitter.com/seattle_jc/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @CelticWombat: Zambia FTW! 🇿🇲 https://t.co/Zlz0YXcbJl 2 hours ago
- RT @uniformcritic: Only woman with a plaque in the @baseballhall. twitter.com/teambrwnappare… 3 hours ago
- @TheIdiotGuru Yeah. I think I’m just going to resort back to observing and keeping my opinions to myself- but regre… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- @TheIdiotGuru Yeah so that site the article was on is also funded by Rupert Murdoch? Something does not sound right about this at all... 4 hours ago