He’s right, too. I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve worked for that I either didn’t like or didn’t respect. But I still went to work every day, because it was my job to show up and take care of business. Suck it up and play ball, Nancy. Fans don’t care if you’re bent out of shape at your manager; they want to see their beloved Mariners win some games. So get to it. No more excuses, no more blame; just go and do what you’re being paid to do.
- @sanford_and_son Noooooooo! I have to miss. :( 2 hours ago
- It’s 90 out, I have loads of errands to run, I have to go drive in rush hour traffic and even yelling at politician… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Too little too late. twitter.com/cgagin/status/… 2 hours ago
- RT @billyeichner: Call me old fashioned but I personally think a President committing treason is worse than lying about a blow job. 2 hours ago
- RT @DanRather: The President of the United States trusts the word of a former KGB agent over the consensus of the American intelligence com… 2 hours ago