He’s right, too. I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve worked for that I either didn’t like or didn’t respect. But I still went to work every day, because it was my job to show up and take care of business. Suck it up and play ball, Nancy. Fans don’t care if you’re bent out of shape at your manager; they want to see their beloved Mariners win some games. So get to it. No more excuses, no more blame; just go and do what you’re being paid to do.
- Ok, that's it, it's over; this is the way this game needs to be played from now on. Shut everything down until ever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 17 hours ago
- @VagabondPNW Yeah; and I don't do festivals - there has been one exception, but I was in a unique position in that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @VagabondPNW One of the few cases where anxiety keeps me s a f e. 2 days ago
- @Mentoch *shhhhhh* i am supposed to be engaging in a low carb diet so once again the goddamn blue jays win 2 days ago
- I loathe the Blue Jays but I love Letterkenny. I would find those things mutually exclusive because provinces aren’… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago