He’s right, too. I’ve lost count of how many people I’ve worked for that I either didn’t like or didn’t respect. But I still went to work every day, because it was my job to show up and take care of business. Suck it up and play ball, Nancy. Fans don’t care if you’re bent out of shape at your manager; they want to see their beloved Mariners win some games. So get to it. No more excuses, no more blame; just go and do what you’re being paid to do.
- Ditto. twitter.com/lookoutlanding… 2 hours ago
- Just looked up and there is a dude legit just sitting with an open can of malt liquor on the bus. My stop is next.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Oh, hamburgers! ♥️ twitter.com/lookoutlanding… 2 hours ago
- I AM HERE FOR CRIME. 😡 twitter.com/lookoutlanding… 3 hours ago
- conflict registered. megan.exe has stopped working. reboot? twitter.com/baer_bill/stat… 3 hours ago