I am still recovering from a fairly informal and very fun wedding last night, but will be up in Everett later today for the AquaSox game against the Tri-City Dust Devils. Twitter widget moved to the upper side of the screen, or you could just follow myself and Conor on our adventures. I will be trying to Tweet photos from batting practice and maybe a little video if I have the time. From what I can tell of the weather, it looks like it should be a good day for a game. I will remember to wear socks this time, and more Dippin’ Dots are definitely in order.
- @GreasyFizeek Literally just tuned into a tied game clusterfuck, sorted that the Dodgers wold just win, but clear you can’t predict ball... 9 hours ago
- @JohnnyBoysBBQ I feel like the point about the eyes has been missed here.... 9 hours ago
- ROOT needs to stop focusing on Kyle’s eyes. #cat #catnip 10 hours ago
- THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!?!? #Balk #Mariners 10 hours ago
- Greeeaaaaaat. twitter.com/nwsseattle/sta… 14 hours ago