I am still recovering from a fairly informal and very fun wedding last night, but will be up in Everett later today for the AquaSox game against the Tri-City Dust Devils. Twitter widget moved to the upper side of the screen, or you could just follow myself and Conor on our adventures. I will be trying to Tweet photos from batting practice and maybe a little video if I have the time. From what I can tell of the weather, it looks like it should be a good day for a game. I will remember to wear socks this time, and more Dippin’ Dots are definitely in order.
- @cinematicsoul Oh man I do not have it in me to mess with that. 50lbs of crazy in a 2lb sack. I'm good without it. 19 minutes ago
- @cinematicsoul it's got EVERYthing! 24 minutes ago
- Set aside a good 20 minutes to read the most insane dating profile you will read maybe ever. Pack your bags, it's a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 52 minutes ago
- TMW you see a derailing out of place comment in a thread, and go look at the profile and realize that the person b… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- @manicsocratic Hell is other people. 2 hours ago