I am still recovering from a fairly informal and very fun wedding last night, but will be up in Everett later today for the AquaSox game against the Tri-City Dust Devils. Twitter widget moved to the upper side of the screen, or you could just follow myself and Conor on our adventures. I will be trying to Tweet photos from batting practice and maybe a little video if I have the time. From what I can tell of the weather, it looks like it should be a good day for a game. I will remember to wear socks this time, and more Dippin’ Dots are definitely in order.
- 50% there... twitter.com/samlymatters/s… 1 hour ago
- Ok, baseball fans, I hope you want to end your Thursday ugly crying... facebook.com/EricJohnsonKOM… <3 1 hour ago
- @rachlovestv Yes yes! This is going to be a fantastic weekend. XD 2 hours ago
- @KennyOcker Dammit, Kenny! I am TRYING to be EMOTIONAL! ;) I posted it in a response... 2 hours ago
- link to full article here: seattletimes.com/sports/mariner… 2 hours ago