I am still recovering from a fairly informal and very fun wedding last night, but will be up in Everett later today for the AquaSox game against the Tri-City Dust Devils. Twitter widget moved to the upper side of the screen, or you could just follow myself and Conor on our adventures. I will be trying to Tweet photos from batting practice and maybe a little video if I have the time. From what I can tell of the weather, it looks like it should be a good day for a game. I will remember to wear socks this time, and more Dippin’ Dots are definitely in order.
- @Assemblage_23 at El Corazon tonight. Come see my talented husband & brave the taps! Will be happy houring somewhere later, too, methinks. 2 hours ago
- 3 million Americans w/o power, people forced to drink filthy water, unknown death toll. @realDonaldTrump's legacy. weather.com/storms/hurrica… 4 hours ago
- Kizuki’s Hello Kitty. 😍 instagram.com/p/BacxwDFB91d/ 15 hours ago
- @TheCatGentleman I refuse to listen to the clip as I am not hearing racists, but it’s nice to know the people who s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Enjoying the large block of empty chairs there. People too disgusted to sit that close? I would be. twitter.com/newsguygreg/st… 19 hours ago