I am still recovering from a fairly informal and very fun wedding last night, but will be up in Everett later today for the AquaSox game against the Tri-City Dust Devils. Twitter widget moved to the upper side of the screen, or you could just follow myself and Conor on our adventures. I will be trying to Tweet photos from batting practice and maybe a little video if I have the time. From what I can tell of the weather, it looks like it should be a good day for a game. I will remember to wear socks this time, and more Dippin’ Dots are definitely in order.
- Have been further procrastinating on doing some shopping I need to finish by Thursday. I hate clothing shopping, pa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Awww! That’s rad! See you tomorrow, boys. ☺️ twitter.com/seawolvesrfc/s… 9 hours ago
- Do yourself a favor, and Google the Indian Child Welfare Act of 1978, Skippy. We do this shit all the time. Being… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- LET. HIM. TRY. twitter.com/joeveyera/stat… 1 day ago
- @frommsb Down by desk, but gradually moving upwards... 1 day ago