I am still recovering from a fairly informal and very fun wedding last night, but will be up in Everett later today for the AquaSox game against the Tri-City Dust Devils. Twitter widget moved to the upper side of the screen, or you could just follow myself and Conor on our adventures. I will be trying to Tweet photos from batting practice and maybe a little video if I have the time. From what I can tell of the weather, it looks like it should be a good day for a game. I will remember to wear socks this time, and more Dippin’ Dots are definitely in order.
- @pdefigh *whispers* i knooooooow. <3 3 days ago
- @tombiro I hope they brought tents for the month-long wait. 🙄 What a bunch of fucking morons. 1 week ago
- 😍 twitter.com/colinokeefe/st… 1 week ago
- @hillarynkirby @ShaneMLantz A failed terrorist plot, even! 1 week ago
- @j_stewart97 Nah. It’s worth the risk. Life is short, man. ☺️ 1 week ago