I don’t talk much about Scott Boras. He is a polarizing figure, and I generally choose to stay out of those types of discussions. Partly because it makes my blood pressure skyrocket (‘He’s getting how much money?!’), and partly because most of the time, I really don’t know what I’m talking about. But today, I really need to give credit where credit is due. Scott Boras is proof that the Jedi mind trick exists. I know this because the Arizona Diamondbacks are giving Willie Bloomquist a million bucks to play a utility role for a year. I harbor nothing against this situation – everyone knows what Boras does, and everyone is aware that athletes go where the pay takes them 99% of the time. I think I’m just stunned. Bloomie gets to keep playing baseball – and with my third favorite team – and Boras gets to keep living in what is likely a very large house on a nice hill somewhere. It’s pretty impressive, if you think about it.
- There is a man in front of me on the bus & I don't find him attractive but I want to pet his hair & just study his eyelashes this is not OK. 2 hours ago
- STILL. LOVE. We started, not gonna stop. Get better friend. ❤️ twitter.com/mariners/statu… 2 hours ago
- @GoofyMsFan Nah. She's white trash shit. Like a lot of "conservatives". Not worth the time, but I am drunk and do not care. 😛 2 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump outraged at liberal plot, film at 11... twitter.com/komonews/statu… 2 hours ago
- You're a racist apologist and a Rangers fan so buh-bye! ☺️ twitter.com/kellwoohoo/sta… 3 hours ago