I will be taking some time this week to work on a new page/tab here, one that focuses specifically on female baseball bloggers. It will be organized by team, and the page will be updated as I find people. It may take some time to finish, so keep checking back. I have found that the women bloggers I know add a different perspective to things in the world of MLB, and there is a whole world of writing out there that even I haven’t discovered yet. With all the tales of female reporters not being allowed in locker rooms to do their jobs, or being treated with disdain and condescension by their male counterparts, I feel that it’s time to give them a little bit of attention in my tiny corner of the internet. Also, if you know of someone who keeps their blog up to date, loves baseball, and has two X chromosomes, let me know and I will add them as I have time.
- It’s working! #Mariners #watchinggrassgrow #kingfelix instagram.com/p/BkbEWZ9lVmH9… 32 minutes ago
- Was at work trying soooooo hard not to freak out. twitter.com/hyphen18/statu… 16 hours ago
- KKKult 45. twitter.com/rmayemsinger/s… 18 hours ago
- RT @RachelGonKCMO: Did you know that 4 MILLON 17-year-olds turn 18 before the November election? If you are 17 1/2 you can register to vo… 18 hours ago
- A lot of the people who are responding to this thread apparently have never seen signs that say “we reserve the rig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago