I will be taking some time this week to work on a new page/tab here, one that focuses specifically on female baseball bloggers. It will be organized by team, and the page will be updated as I find people. It may take some time to finish, so keep checking back. I have found that the women bloggers I know add a different perspective to things in the world of MLB, and there is a whole world of writing out there that even I haven’t discovered yet. With all the tales of female reporters not being allowed in locker rooms to do their jobs, or being treated with disdain and condescension by their male counterparts, I feel that it’s time to give them a little bit of attention in my tiny corner of the internet. Also, if you know of someone who keeps their blog up to date, loves baseball, and has two X chromosomes, let me know and I will add them as I have time.
- @eutimioc2 Oh, another one for aliens here- but likely they haven’t been here yet. All it takes is one person to ma… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- Ex-Mariner alert... twitter.com/mlbtraderumors… 1 hour ago
- @Baer_Bill Travis Porter is clearly a troll/bot, but yes, you're right. 3 hours ago
- @AnswerDave Is that a news story, because it reads like a plot to a SyFy show... 3 hours ago
- @JoeVeyera Everywhere a taek-taek... 3 hours ago