I will be taking some time this week to work on a new page/tab here, one that focuses specifically on female baseball bloggers. It will be organized by team, and the page will be updated as I find people. It may take some time to finish, so keep checking back. I have found that the women bloggers I know add a different perspective to things in the world of MLB, and there is a whole world of writing out there that even I haven’t discovered yet. With all the tales of female reporters not being allowed in locker rooms to do their jobs, or being treated with disdain and condescension by their male counterparts, I feel that it’s time to give them a little bit of attention in my tiny corner of the internet. Also, if you know of someone who keeps their blog up to date, loves baseball, and has two X chromosomes, let me know and I will add them as I have time.
- If there are petitions I can sign to make this happen, I will sign all of them. truthout.org/articles/trump… @truthout 8 minutes ago
- @craigcalcaterra The opening scene of that movie always makes me happy. :D 31 minutes ago
- DELICIOUS. twitter.com/evanperez/stat… 2 hours ago
- *Obersinner*?! If you wrote that into a book about this, it would be panned. spokesman.com/stories/2018/d… 6 hours ago
- WHAT. A. RIDE. twitter.com/QAGreenways/st… 15 hours ago