I will be taking some time this week to work on a new page/tab here, one that focuses specifically on female baseball bloggers. It will be organized by team, and the page will be updated as I find people. It may take some time to finish, so keep checking back. I have found that the women bloggers I know add a different perspective to things in the world of MLB, and there is a whole world of writing out there that even I haven’t discovered yet. With all the tales of female reporters not being allowed in locker rooms to do their jobs, or being treated with disdain and condescension by their male counterparts, I feel that it’s time to give them a little bit of attention in my tiny corner of the internet. Also, if you know of someone who keeps their blog up to date, loves baseball, and has two X chromosomes, let me know and I will add them as I have time.
- @seaks You’re fired! *jazz hands* 27 minutes ago
- Round and round we go. #outthemall twitter.com/ronanfarrow/st… 36 minutes ago
- I will be Eagling up and it will be @Assemblage_23 ‘s first Grove. See also, our 13th anniversary. Baseball anniver… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @Mentoch Mostly I meant that it will make me angry because it focuses on the system that is clearly designed to ens… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- There’s a doc coming out in October called Student Athlete and I want to watch it but also I don’t want to have to buy a new TV. 🤬 9 hours ago