I will be taking some time this week to work on a new page/tab here, one that focuses specifically on female baseball bloggers. It will be organized by team, and the page will be updated as I find people. It may take some time to finish, so keep checking back. I have found that the women bloggers I know add a different perspective to things in the world of MLB, and there is a whole world of writing out there that even I haven’t discovered yet. With all the tales of female reporters not being allowed in locker rooms to do their jobs, or being treated with disdain and condescension by their male counterparts, I feel that it’s time to give them a little bit of attention in my tiny corner of the internet. Also, if you know of someone who keeps their blog up to date, loves baseball, and has two X chromosomes, let me know and I will add them as I have time.
- @95coffeespoons Ouch! ☹️ 6 hours ago
- Captain Buzzkill. https://t.co/L7UiPlwKBh 6 hours ago
- RT @hillarynkirby: Hey @Mariners was thinking you should probably have the OG Maple Grove throw out the first pitch in Canada Day/Paxton Bo… 6 hours ago
- I AM HERE FOR THIS. twitter.com/hillarynkirby/… 6 hours ago
- RT @alexqarbuckle: I just found out about this dude who paints magnificently subtle and expressive bird portraits and gives them completely… 7 hours ago