I will be taking some time this week to work on a new page/tab here, one that focuses specifically on female baseball bloggers. It will be organized by team, and the page will be updated as I find people. It may take some time to finish, so keep checking back. I have found that the women bloggers I know add a different perspective to things in the world of MLB, and there is a whole world of writing out there that even I haven’t discovered yet. With all the tales of female reporters not being allowed in locker rooms to do their jobs, or being treated with disdain and condescension by their male counterparts, I feel that it’s time to give them a little bit of attention in my tiny corner of the internet. Also, if you know of someone who keeps their blog up to date, loves baseball, and has two X chromosomes, let me know and I will add them as I have time.
- You guys these are definitely not kids in Estonia getting paid in cheap vodka and filterless cigarettes at all... https://t.co/qbruNhedeH 1 hour ago
- @craigcalcaterra That man needs some serious counseling. 1 hour ago
- @TheCatGentleman Food won. Going straight home to bed after the game tonight, need to be alert tomorrow... 3 hours ago
- @CFromBothell Tigger!! 4 hours ago
- @TheCatGentleman I am also starving- will have to spend some time contemplating which is more important...🤔 4 hours ago