I will be taking some time this week to work on a new page/tab here, one that focuses specifically on female baseball bloggers. It will be organized by team, and the page will be updated as I find people. It may take some time to finish, so keep checking back. I have found that the women bloggers I know add a different perspective to things in the world of MLB, and there is a whole world of writing out there that even I haven’t discovered yet. With all the tales of female reporters not being allowed in locker rooms to do their jobs, or being treated with disdain and condescension by their male counterparts, I feel that it’s time to give them a little bit of attention in my tiny corner of the internet. Also, if you know of someone who keeps their blog up to date, loves baseball, and has two X chromosomes, let me know and I will add them as I have time.
- At pub, old dudes behind me freely talking abt pot & what they use/how they use it. I love living in a state that treats adults like adults. 2 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 Mostly, unless we can actually make it work. Hard though, with the expense. 2 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 Actually, meet us down by the sports desk in the Pen pre-game. We might be able to beter detect a group spot that way. 2 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 @JoeVeyera We'd love to have you! We could only muster 5 this time. Will see where we can move... 3 hours ago
- @nathanSD8 @JoeVeyera Not to the best of my knowledge. For Sox too, it might be a stretch to free-seat. If we move, I'll Tweet it.... 4 hours ago