So….

We took a series from the Yankees.

That was something that happened.

Yup.

9 Responses to So….

1. Conor Dowley says:

And the series isn’t even over! And they walked off in extras against Mariano! And they have a winning record! AND They’re only half a game back in the division!

It’s been a good day.

2. Patrick says:

2nd place motherfuckers.

Love the way the team is playing, except for the general suckitude at the top of the order. Starting to get concerned about Ichiro, hope this is just a slump. Olivo might want to try sliding feet first, instead of face first.

I think the weirdest thing had to be the streaker, was beginning to think that the 70s were coming back.

I was in the kitchen when it happened – all I saw a bunch of people looking at something, and then Twitter lit up. I miss all the in-person fun! lol

4. Section 36 says:

Nicely done! No need to get lazy now. Think how much fun a sweep would be. And, to beat Rivera is always a nice addition.

Yeah, that was amazing. We’ve done it once before – Ichiro had a walk-off home run against him, I think it was in 2009. We have our moments. 🙂

5. Chris From Bothell says:

You have to get out to the game today if possible. Was there last night and it was one of the better crowds I’ve seen and heard in a long time.

With the two O’s games I’m going to, plus the one on Thursday (Girls Night Out, to celebrate a friend’s engagement), there’s just no way I can afford an extra. 😦 I do have a Yanks game in my ticket package, later in the season, but it’s not in the cards now. Plus, I have the Phillies series to save up a bit for…