It’s going to be quiet here for possibly until tomorrow afternoon. Tom is taking off for another European tour, so I’ve been busy getting the yard and house ready for a going-away party. The Mariners are still doing well, so it doesn’t bother me to be too far away from them at the moment. It sounds like I missed a great shutout last night. Back tomorrow with photos and tales of a sunny day at the ballpark.
- Was at work trying soooooo hard not to freak out. twitter.com/hyphen18/statu… 16 hours ago
- KKKult 45. twitter.com/rmayemsinger/s… 17 hours ago
- RT @RachelGonKCMO: Did you know that 4 MILLON 17-year-olds turn 18 before the November election? If you are 17 1/2 you can register to vo… 18 hours ago
- A lot of the people who are responding to this thread apparently have never seen signs that say “we reserve the rig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Ended my lovely day of faggotry (a queen’s words) by stopping at Anapurna for a refreshing saffron cocktail, bid my… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago