It’s going to be quiet here for possibly until tomorrow afternoon. Tom is taking off for another European tour, so I’ve been busy getting the yard and house ready for a going-away party. The Mariners are still doing well, so it doesn’t bother me to be too far away from them at the moment. It sounds like I missed a great shutout last night. Back tomorrow with photos and tales of a sunny day at the ballpark.
- There is a man in front of me on the bus & I don't find him attractive but I want to pet his hair & just study his eyelashes this is not OK. 2 hours ago
- STILL. LOVE. We started, not gonna stop. Get better friend. ❤️ twitter.com/mariners/statu… 2 hours ago
- @GoofyMsFan Nah. She's white trash shit. Like a lot of "conservatives". Not worth the time, but I am drunk and do not care. 😛 2 hours ago
- @realDonaldTrump outraged at liberal plot, film at 11... twitter.com/komonews/statu… 2 hours ago
- You're a racist apologist and a Rangers fan so buh-bye! ☺️ twitter.com/kellwoohoo/sta… 2 hours ago