It’s going to be quiet here for possibly until tomorrow afternoon. Tom is taking off for another European tour, so I’ve been busy getting the yard and house ready for a going-away party. The Mariners are still doing well, so it doesn’t bother me to be too far away from them at the moment. It sounds like I missed a great shutout last night. Back tomorrow with photos and tales of a sunny day at the ballpark.
- Listening to an old Frog’s walkup- who was it, @EverettAquaSox , who loved Moby’s “Flower”? 3 hours ago
- @MissAnnCash1040 @MikeChexx Maaaan. No. I just haven’t had time. Regular black is gonna be my uniform that day. Gla… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- @hillarynkirby PERFECT. (I did notice the gloves, but it also looked like Dee was just running up a bit). 9 hours ago
- I now need this to happen, but plz touch base first. twitter.com/hillarynkirby/… 9 hours ago
- @TheGrandOldGame Uuugh. Anyone who says baseball isn’t taxing or dangerous is either lying to themselves or simply… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago