It’s going to be quiet here for possibly until tomorrow afternoon. Tom is taking off for another European tour, so I’ve been busy getting the yard and house ready for a going-away party. The Mariners are still doing well, so it doesn’t bother me to be too far away from them at the moment. It sounds like I missed a great shutout last night. Back tomorrow with photos and tales of a sunny day at the ballpark.
- 😍😍😍 twitter.com/realgrumpycat/… 26 minutes ago
- @JoeVeyera Hrnng. Maybe I do. Daaaammit. 28 minutes ago
- Rebels fight nazis. That’s how this shit works. Get bent, morons. twitter.com/mermaidofhyrul… 32 minutes ago
- LOL if @Twitter and @facebook think I’m paying ANY money to access their cesspools, y’all are wrong. I would rather… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 34 minutes ago
- RT @TimFederle: 2016: I'm the worst year ever. 2017: Hold my beer. 2018: Hold my b [buffering buffering buffering] ee [buffering] r 36 minutes ago