And good luck! Dropped by the Diamondbacks, not snatched up by the Mariners, it looks like Japan wants Pena and wants him bad enough to give him a few million dollars and a few years. I never personally got attached to him but I know there were a few folks out there who really did like him. At his age and with his numbers he should make a fine career for himself in Japan. Safe travels, and hope your future is bright, Wily Mo.
- @Assemblage_23 at El Corazon tonight. Come see my talented husband & brave the taps! Will be happy houring somewhere later, too, methinks. 2 hours ago
- 3 million Americans w/o power, people forced to drink filthy water, unknown death toll. @realDonaldTrump's legacy. weather.com/storms/hurrica… 4 hours ago
- Kizuki’s Hello Kitty. 😍 instagram.com/p/BacxwDFB91d/ 15 hours ago
- @TheCatGentleman I refuse to listen to the clip as I am not hearing racists, but it’s nice to know the people who s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Enjoying the large block of empty chairs there. People too disgusted to sit that close? I would be. twitter.com/newsguygreg/st… 19 hours ago