I was wondering what this year’s slogan was going to be, and after having to walk past a deli downtown with “Believe Big” posters attached to the window, it looks like the Mariners have decided to go with a slogan aimed at their players rather than the fans. This is probably a really great idea on their part, after the last few seasons, and frankly, I kind of dig it. Nicely done, Mariners.
- @VagabondPNW @CFromBothell I have no problems with Whedon necessarily. :o 8 hours ago
- @CFromBothell Yeah, I don't mind spoilers; I wish someone had told me about Solo in the last one. :/ Anyway, I feel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- @CFromBothell My give-a-shit died about a month ago. Literally nothing shocks me anymore. 9 hours ago
- Weird. See, I thought that was a show about zombies, but apparently it's about American politics? Who knew? 🤔 twitter.com/KyleRancourt/s… 9 hours ago
- "Accidentally". twitter.com/thinkprogress/… 9 hours ago