I was wondering what this year’s slogan was going to be, and after having to walk past a deli downtown with “Believe Big” posters attached to the window, it looks like the Mariners have decided to go with a slogan aimed at their players rather than the fans. This is probably a really great idea on their part, after the last few seasons, and frankly, I kind of dig it. Nicely done, Mariners.
- IS. Is the dumbest. twitter.com/section331/sta… 2 hours ago
- @britnidlc “I will prove you wrong by finding the handful of exceptions to the rule” if the dumbest of arguments. 2 hours ago
- 🤣 twitter.com/angiementink/s… 3 hours ago
- Limerick-adjacent... twitter.com/shannondrayer/… 3 hours ago
- @seaks You’re fired! *jazz hands* 4 hours ago