I was wondering what this year’s slogan was going to be, and after having to walk past a deli downtown with “Believe Big” posters attached to the window, it looks like the Mariners have decided to go with a slogan aimed at their players rather than the fans. This is probably a really great idea on their part, after the last few seasons, and frankly, I kind of dig it. Nicely done, Mariners.
- GIVE ME IT! ♥️♥️♥️ twitter.com/MatthewACherry… 3 hours ago
- @tworsandtwols You’ll be fiiiine. 🤨 3 hours ago
- @Pestofthewest30 Hate crime, assault, and whatever else they can get her on would be fine with me. 7 hours ago
- If there are petitions I can sign to make this happen, I will sign all of them. truthout.org/articles/trump… @truthout 7 hours ago
- @craigcalcaterra The opening scene of that movie always makes me happy. :D 8 hours ago