I was wondering what this year’s slogan was going to be, and after having to walk past a deli downtown with “Believe Big” posters attached to the window, it looks like the Mariners have decided to go with a slogan aimed at their players rather than the fans. This is probably a really great idea on their part, after the last few seasons, and frankly, I kind of dig it. Nicely done, Mariners.
- RT @BigMapleGrove: Maple Grove needs YOU to be in section 185 on Thursday! What could possibly be more important than supporting James Paxt… 17 minutes ago
- Congratulations, morons- you just invented Smucker's Uncrustables. 🙄 twitter.com/tastemade/stat… 18 minutes ago
- RT @BigMapleGrove: In honor of this Maple Grove Eve, we'll be sharing facts about our favorite Lefty from Ladner all day & telling u to joi… 24 minutes ago
- RT @northeast_mama: Just called Lisa Murkowski's office & was told they WELCOME calls from those outside the state. Please call! 202.224.… 33 minutes ago
- @tworsandtwols ❤️ 3 hours ago