I was wondering what this year’s slogan was going to be, and after having to walk past a deli downtown with “Believe Big” posters attached to the window, it looks like the Mariners have decided to go with a slogan aimed at their players rather than the fans. This is probably a really great idea on their part, after the last few seasons, and frankly, I kind of dig it. Nicely done, Mariners.
- @95coffeespoons Ouch! ☹️ 4 hours ago
- Captain Buzzkill. https://t.co/L7UiPlwKBh 4 hours ago
- RT @hillarynkirby: Hey @Mariners was thinking you should probably have the OG Maple Grove throw out the first pitch in Canada Day/Paxton Bo… 5 hours ago
- I AM HERE FOR THIS. twitter.com/hillarynkirby/… 5 hours ago
- RT @alexqarbuckle: I just found out about this dude who paints magnificently subtle and expressive bird portraits and gives them completely… 5 hours ago