I was wondering what this year’s slogan was going to be, and after having to walk past a deli downtown with “Believe Big” posters attached to the window, it looks like the Mariners have decided to go with a slogan aimed at their players rather than the fans. This is probably a really great idea on their part, after the last few seasons, and frankly, I kind of dig it. Nicely done, Mariners.
- RT @TampaYankees: 3 Rockford Peaches in the house for A League of Their Own Tribute Night! Can you guess which one is an ORIGINAL peach?!… 1 hour ago
- @GoofyMsFan Aw! That's OK. We didn't stay down there for long-it was too damn crowded! 11 hours ago
- Status: AC. Stay safe and hydrated and in the shade today, kids. 14 hours ago
- @Toblerone_DOTUS Hurr to the durr... 15 hours ago
- @skeleton_cowboy That may describe a lot of bartenders at Hooverville. XD I don't know anyone who works there, I'm not really a regular. 15 hours ago