I was wondering what this year’s slogan was going to be, and after having to walk past a deli downtown with “Believe Big” posters attached to the window, it looks like the Mariners have decided to go with a slogan aimed at their players rather than the fans. This is probably a really great idea on their part, after the last few seasons, and frankly, I kind of dig it. Nicely done, Mariners.
- And if you put a fucking tiger in here you would call it a fucking cage. GTFOH with this. twitter.com/brianstelter/s… 1 hour ago
- Stay safe out there folks... twitter.com/brittneybush/s… 1 hour ago
- *already ded* twitter.com/billwixey/stat… 1 hour ago
- Literally the clearest way it can be laid out for everyone. twitter.com/billablog/stat… 1 hour ago
- ♥️ twitter.com/paolaa_janet/s… 12 hours ago